Saturday, January 17, 2015

Wish List


This little item (details here) is now near the top of my wish list. It's a bummer that they don't seem to be available in the United States... yet. Given that it's "ski-steered" and "track-driven" it would be legal on Mackinac Island, though it does look a bit tippy to me.

I bet it gets great gas mileage. (A good thing when gas in your town runs over $6.00 a gallon.) Plus, it doesn't look like it goes too fast so it would be great for kids.  I emailed the company just to see how much they cost, but it's been several weeks and I have yet to hear back from them. I guess I'm going to have to live without one. Unless - anyone out there is heading to Zheijang, China, and would like to bring one home for me. If so, please ask if they come in turquoise.



No comments: